Data Warehouse Engineer
1. Be responsible for the design, modeling, maintenance and R & D of the company's data warehouse;
2. Deeply understand the business needs, plan the overall direction and technical route of data warehouse construction, build a fast, accurate, flexible and practical data warehouse, and give full play to the value of data;
3. Ensure the quality, stable output and use efficiency of data warehouse;
4. Participate in the data research and business research of each system of the company, and be responsible for accessing the data to the data warehouse;
5. Independently study the cutting-edge technologies in the industry and integrate them into the system application.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer and statistics;
2. More than three years working experience in data warehouse or big data, proficient in SQL development, and experience in data warehouse construction is preferred;
3. Be familiar with Hadoop ecology and master one or more big data development technologies such as HDFS, hive, spark, HBase, storm and Flink;
4. Be familiar with data warehouse model design and ETL development experience, master dimension modeling design method, and have experience in massive data processing;
5. Familiar with Linux platform, proficient in one or more scripting languages such as shell / Java / Python / Scala, and solid basic coding skills;
6. Good communication, understanding and teamwork skills, optimistic personality, down-to-earth attitude, positive and self-motivated, with the ability to solve problems independently;
7. Experience in seed industry and agricultural big data system is preferred.