Remote Sensing Analysis Engineer
1. Study the advanced hyperspectral remote sensing image processing and application algorithms at home and abroad, and realize them in products;
2. Independently complete the document preparation and technical development documents of remote sensing related projects;
3. Participate in product maintenance and optimization;
4. Participate in the tracking and research of new remote sensing technologies.
1. Bachelor degree or above in photogrammetry, remote sensing and GIS, 2 years working experience, master or doctor can relax;
2. Familiar with basic algorithms of grinding image processing, such as atmospheric correction, geometric correction, image fusion, parallel accelerated processing, etc;
3. Familiar with C / C + + / python (at least one) language and familiar with common algorithms of computer vision images;
4. Familiar with Linux system and shell programming;
5. Familiar with envi, Dajiang Zhitu, ArcGIS (arcserver, ArcSDE) and other products;
6. Have the ability to write development documents, communication and coordination, and team spirit;
7. Experience in agricultural remote sensing image analysis is preferred.