Back end Engineer (Java)
1. Be responsible for the R & D, design, testing and deployment of the company's projects and products;
2. Submit high-quality code on time and complete the development task according to the project plan;
3. Participate in requirements analysis, software design and preparation of technical documents.
1. Computer related major, college degree or above, with more than 2 years of working experience;
2. Familiar with Java language and multithreading; Have programming experience in many open source frameworks such as springcloud, springboot, spring MVC and mybatis;
3. Be familiar with at least one relational database (MySQL / Oracle), have certain SQL tuning ability, and understand redis and other NoSQL technologies;
4. Skillfully use maven, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and other tools;
5. Good communication, understanding and teamwork skills, strong learning ability, take the initiative to undertake and solve problems;
6. Experience in smart agriculture and digital village is preferred.