Agricultural information products Expert
1. Be responsible for pre-sales technical work such as top-level design, planning and design and Solution Research of smart agriculture big data project, and support the later project implementation;
2. Be responsible for guiding and excavating customers' needs and carrying out various pre-sales technical exchanges with users, including concept publicity, solution introduction, product demonstration and introduction, demand research, scheme preparation and other technical interactions;
3. Be responsible for mining the general needs of the industry, finding customer pain points, refining the value characteristics of products in the industry, and preparing relevant product promotion documents;
4. Improve the business process according to the business requirements of agricultural big data, and be able to design solutions with big data thinking;
5. Complete the pre-sales work assigned by other leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer, geographic information, agronomy and other related majors;
2. At least 3 years of pre-sales support experience in relevant industries, and at least 1 year of big data project experience;
3. Have the ability to prepare and publicize technical solutions for big data industry and good customer communication skills;
4. Experience in big data pre-sales support in smart city (agriculture, water conservancy, land, environmental protection, geographic information) and other industries is preferred;
5. Understand big data products and have a certain understanding of big data products and solutions in the industry;
6. Have strong document writing ability, customer communication, analytical judgment and logical thinking ability, strong sense of responsibility and team spirit;
7. Be able to adapt to the nature of short-term business trip.