1. Be responsible for the pre-sale technical support of smart agriculture and agricultural information integration system products;
2. Cooperate with the customer research and analysis of the marketing department, carry out pre-sales scheme design for customers (including pre-sales scheme, project initiation report, planning draft, bidding technical documents, etc.) in combination with customer needs and company products, and guide customers to identify and choose technologies and products;
3. Cooperate with the project leader to complete technical communication with users, technical scheme publicity, application system demonstration, etc;
4. Cooperate with the brand department to prepare publicity materials, including publicity brochures, product standard publicity and reporting materials;
5. Daily user communication, data sharing, technical coordination and exchange;
6. Have a good sense of customer service and team spirit, be enthusiastic about work, have strong pressure resistance, and be able to accept travel arrangements.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in plant production, livestock and poultry, aquatic products, agricultural informatization and other related majors;
2. More than 1 year of pre-sales working experience in smart agriculture and agricultural informatization;
3. Be familiar with the project approval review and bidding process of government informatization projects;
4. Strong learning, expression and communication skills;
Familiar with the operation process of agricultural informatization project is preferred.