IOT Hardware Engineer
1. Be responsible for the demand analysis, system design, system integration and scheme evaluation of Agricultural Internet of things information collection, intelligent interaction and other products;
2. Be responsible for technology introduction, foreign cooperation or independent research and development of Agricultural Internet of things related projects (including information collection sensors, terminal equipment, software applications, etc.);
3. Put forward product improvement suggestions and new product development suggestions for Agricultural Internet of things projects, participate in hardware cost control and quality control, and promote the implementation;
4. Work with the development team to optimize the iterative IOT management platform;
5. Assist in writing project scheme documents and be responsible for the preparation of technical documents of hardware products.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer, communication engineering and automation, with at least 3 years of working experience;
2. Familiar with hardware development process, complete product design, development and mass production experience is preferred;
3. Be familiar with the hardware system design of STM32 platform, understand rs458, MODBUS and other industrial communication protocols, and have a certain understanding of circuit schematic diagram and PCB circuit design;
4. Be familiar with the function and design of each module of the Internet of things platform, have actual IOT project implementation experience, and be familiar with the mainstream open source platform is preferred;
5. Be familiar with the principle and use of sensors and the key technologies of the Internet of things, such as NB IOT, Lora, bar code, RFID technology, mqtt protocol, sensor and wireless sensor network technology, etc.